Monday, January 25, 2010

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

It was suggested that, to balance out my post regarding things that annoy me, I make an opposite post to highlight things that I like. Behold:
  • Leni - it had to be said
  • Crispy bacon
  • Multi-ply toilet paper
  • A full tank of gas
  • When weather and my outdoor plans cooperate
  • The Today Show
  • Getting mail...NOT junk mail
  • Giving the perfect gift
  • Will & Grace
  • Wikipedia
  • Skiing
  • When both my labs try to use the doggy door at the same time
  • Artful graffiti on rail cars
  • A great bottle of wine
  • Scrubs -the sitcom
  • A clean bill of health
  • Asian food
  • When the laziest solution to a problem also happens to be the most efficient thing to do
  • Being in the company of good people, especially those I do not often see
  • Music that perfectly matches my mood
  • Weddings of people I know really well
  • Geo-caching
  • Fresh tortillas
  • Environmental awareness
  • The smell of a bakery
  • Local coffee shops, even though I don't really love coffee
  • A toasted bagel with garden veggie cream cheese
  • A decently fast internet connection
  • People who know how to get stuff done
  • A friendly and productive customer service experience
  • Live music
  • Seafood, within reason
  • Musicals
  • Baked beans
  • Dr. Mario for NES (old school Nintendo) - updated 2/6/2010
















18 days until the Olympics begin!

Keep It Real!

2 comments:

  1. You are so transparent... I feel as though I could have come up with the same list for you. Yep. You go, Problem Solver, you!

    ReplyDelete