Monday, January 18, 2010

Total Mileage

6936

That's how many miles I've put on in a motor vehicle since December 14th.

If you count the running around town and side trips here and there, the number DEFINITELY exceeds 7000.

Here are the trips that that number includes:
  • Big Sandy, TX to Los Alamos, NM (the move to NM!)
  • Los Alamos, NM to Harker Heights, TX and back (Christmas with Leni's family)
  • Los Alamos, NM to Albuquerque, NM and back (belated Christmas with my family)
  • Los Alamos, NM to South Fork, CO and back (quick trip up to see friends who were skiing there)
  • Los Alamos, NM to Tucson, AZ (drive to parents' house. Jumped plane with my mom to Madison, WI)
  • Madison, WI to Tucson, AZ (drive back with mom with small moving truck full of furniture)
  • Tucson, AZ to Los Alamos, NM

Whew! If anyone has any ideas for any more road trips for me in the near future, kindly keep them to yourself! This girl is done traveling for a while. I've got a wedding in Phoenix next month but don't want to be in a car for any more than about an hour and a half before that.

On a related note, now that I've anchored myself and don't plan on driving many places any time soon, I wanted to put out there that the house is ready for visitors! We have cleaned up the guest room and even have a newly purchased queen size bed in there! On the calendar already for visiting this spring includes my best friend from Virginia and Leni's parents from Texas. Let me know if I should pencil you in too :)

25 days until the Olympics begin!

Keep It Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment