Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day 2011

A fraction of the things for which I am thankful, in no particular order:
  • Jesus' sacrifice for me
  • My husband
  • Family
  • Friends
  • My health
  • My home
  • My church and church family
  • My doggies
  • Old school nintendo
  • NBC
  • Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat
  • Food in the fridge
  • Money in the bank
  • A comfortable bed
  • A closet full of warm clothes
  • My education
  • Soldiers who serve our country
  • Cars that are paid off
  • Insurance coverage
  • Traveling experiences
  • Cultural experiences
  • The Internet
  • Employment
  • Camp
Happy belated Thanksgiving, friends!  Here's a brief look into the Moore Family Thanksgiving:
Woke up to a light dusting Thanksgiving morning

Another good fried turkey, brought to you by Leni Moore

A Moore family holiday without a little wheelin?  Forget it!
Here's wishing you a very happy Advent as we prepare for the birth of Christ!

Keep It Real!

Los Alamos Trails Goal Update: 9.4 of 29.5 miles completed

No comments:

Post a Comment