Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweekend

Halloweekend was the name of an event that happened here in town this past weekend, but I also thought it would make a fantastic blog title.  Hope it wasn't copyrighted.


Not a crazy Halloween around here.  The biggest festivity was carving our pumpkins:




Leni's pumpkin on the right may be confusing for most.  It keeps with his (now established) tradition of his pumpkin carvings symbolizing his love of toyotas and off-roading (see his pumpkin from last year).  In case you didn't recognize it, it's the logo of a rock crawling performance parts company:


I'd say he did a pretty decent job, given the difficulty!


Hope everyone else had a good weekend.


P.S. Los Alamos Trails Goal Update: 7.2 of 29.5 miles completed - I have now completed all trails that can be reasonably be accessed on foot from my home.  

1 comment:

  1. I think he is getting better with age. I like the rock crawlen I have that on my table out back. I liked yours too.

    ReplyDelete