Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally Talkin' About It

Meet "Mini Moore"


Forgive the poor photo quality...they gave us printed pictures that didn't scan well so this is a picture of the picture I took with my camera :)


This ultrasound picture was captured just this afternoon.  Waiting to tell the masses about the anticipation of our first child has been tough but we're pleased to finally be able to talk completely openly about it (thanks to those of you who have kept the secret for us in the last couple weeks!).


Here are the details:
  • Currently in the 12th week of development
  • As of this week, Mini Moore is the size of a plum.  Next week will be peach week!
  • Yes, we are planning on finding out the gender (perhaps at our next appointment in early November.  If not, in December)
  • No, we won't be sharing whatever name we choose until the baby arrives
  • The due date is April 18th!
  • Thanks for asking....I've been feeling great!  No morning sickness at all (thank you GOD!).  I've been quite fatigued in the evenings and have to be very careful about remembering snacks between meals, but other than that, it's been pretty smooth sailing.
That information has pretty much satisfied 99% of the questions I've been getting in the last couple weeks.  We're pretty excited and would appreciate any and all prayers that our friends and family can offer for a continued healthy pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby when all is said and done.


195 days to go!


Keep It Real!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie!! I'm so excited for you! Hilary told me your news, hooray!!! I'm due the same day, funny enough. I guess April in the baby month this year. Super amazing you haven't been sick at all, praise God for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete