Sunday, June 19, 2011

While I'm Out


Like yesterday, I'm gone.


God bless blogspot and the ability to time-delay blog postings :)


Assuming that all things have gone as planned, by the time you read this, I'll be at 9200 feet in Quito, Ecuador.  I'll be back early in July, but while I'm out, there are a few things that I don't want to leave unattended:

  • A handful of birthdays will be missed.  You know who you are: Happy Birthday!
  • Under protest, I'm missing the wedding of a dear set of friends.  Stacy and Steve: I will be thinking of and praying for you on the 25th.  Can't wait to see pictures!  (Stacy: You've got your whole marriage to concoct a plan for your mother-in-law's demise....don't do anything irrational just yet!)
  • July 2nd is the anniversary of the closing on our first home!  Happy Anniversary, house!
I'm sure there's more but those are the important things.  Stay tuned for pictures upon my return!

Keep It Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment